Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
- Every contribution should be accompanied by a declaration that the article is original and has not been published nor submitted elsewhere for publication.
- All submitted articles will be double blind reviewed. Acceptance of articles is subject to recommendation by the review panel and subsequent acceptance by the editor.
- Every accepted article will be copy-edited. The Editorial Board reserves the right to make necessary revisions to the text in keeping with the journal style sheet and standard.
- Every author will receive a complimentary copy of the issue in which one’s paper appears.
- There is no fee related to the publication or processing of the articles.
Ethics Guidelines for Authors
- Authors need to ensure that the research paper submitted is original and has not been published elsewhere under the same or different title.
- Authors need to ensure that all the authors are represented accurately and clear references are given to work done by others.
- Research submissions having more than one author need to provide the name and proper contact details of a designated corresponding author. The corresponding author will be responsible for all timely communications with the editor and publisher, both before and after publication, regarding the originality and other ethical concerns of the paper. The publisher and editor will hold such a designated corresponding author responsible for any misrepresentation of facts or misconduct found either before or after publication. All co-authors of a paper are expected to remain in good communication amongst themselves.
- The onus is on the authors to reveal the source of all data and third party material used. This includes any material used previously in both published and unpublished work by the authors themselves.
- Use of any third party material is to be done after obtaining the written permission from the respective copyright holders. The permission documents should be submitted along with the research work submitted for publication and, at any stage, the publisher or editor cannot be held responsible for the improper use of copyrighted material in the research work. The authors should cooperate, if any investigation is initiated by the editor or publisher, in case data used in a study is found to be false, insufficient, or misrepresented. Authors are expected to comply with the editor or publisher when source of data, proof of authorship or any such detail is requested.
- Any conflict of interest should be stated openly. If the research work submitted for publication will benefit a company, organisation or service that any of the authors is a part of, then the work should be accompanied by a disclosure.
- When any ethical or technical issue is found with a published research work, the authors should be ready to provide corrigenda in a timely manner and cooperate with the editor and publisher in case of publication of an errata or retraction of the published research work.