- Every contribution should be accompanied by a declaration that the article is original and has not been published nor submitted elsewhere for publication.
- All submitted articles will be double blind reviewed. Acceptance of articles is subject to recommendation by the review panel and subsequent acceptance by the editor.
- Every accepted article will be copy-edited. The Editorial Board reserves the right to make necessary revisions to the text in keeping with the journal style sheet and standard.
- Every author will receive a complimentary copy of the issue in which one’s paper appears.
- The Editorial Board is in charge of deciding which of the articles submitted to the journal should be published.
- The editorial board will be guided by the policies of the journal and constrained by legal requirements related to copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- Members of the editorial board will confer and refer to reviewers recommendations in making this decision.