Mapana, Journal of Sciences, seeks to facilitate critical study and in-depth reflection and analysis of issues, problems and concerns of human life, in order to further the directions and transformations human society needs to evolve into. It targets scientists, educational institutions, research centres, policy makers and any individual interested in and commited to human welfare.
- ISSN: 0975-3303
- Platinum Open Access: The journal does not collect fee from the authors in any form. All the issues are available online free of cost.
- Peer review: Mapana, Journal of Sciences is a double blind peer-reviewed journal.
- Every contribution should be accompanied by a declaration that the article is original and has not been published nor submitted elsewhere for publication.
- All submitted articles will be double blind reviewed. Acceptance of articles is subject to recommendation by the review panel and subsequent acceptance by the editor.
- Every accepted article will be copy-edited. The Editorial Board reserves the right to make necessary revisions to the text in keeping with the journal style sheet and standard.
- Every author will receive a complimentary copy of the issue in which one’s paper appears.