- Authors should register themselves in the OJS first as new users and then upload their manuscripts from the make a submission link. In case of any problems manuscripts can be e-mailed directly to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles are sent to the editorial board members based on their research areas for further processing.
- After receiving the review comments from at least two reviewers and collectively drawing the conclusion, the decision along with comments are sent to the authors.
- The articles can be fully acceptable or completely rejected or may be asked to carry out minor corrections or may be resubmitted after major revision.
- The revised articles are received from the authors, they are sent to the editorial team for final decision.
- Accepted articles are sent for typesetting and proofreading.
- The authors initially receive the Galley Proof of their articles which are sent to them by E-mail for any corrections which has to be incorporated.
- Once the editing and corrections are done, the corresponding author will receive the Final Galley Proof (PDF) with DOI for final approval.
- After incorporating the final corrections, the articles are sent for online publication and printing.
- Authors receive the electronic reprint of their articles.
- In case of some discrepancies, erratum is provided in the subsequent issue.