Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The two submission files are in Microsoft Word document file format. Title page with author names and affiliation must be a separate file and Title, Abstract, Body of the manuscript and References must be another file.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The list of references are placed after the endnotes, and arranged in the alphabetical order, on the basis of surnames. Only the works cited or referred to in the main text should are cited under the references. Intext citation and references adhere to the sixth edition of Publication Manual of American Psychological Association (APA).
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.