Call for papers - Artha October-December 2020
This issue of Artha: Journal of Social Sciences (AJSS) invites original papers from faculty, students, scholars, public intellectuals, activists, practitioners and professionals from the industry focussing on but not restricted to the following sub-themes:
- Interstate relations in the 21 century
- Power and Security in post 9/11 world
- Digital world: threats to security
- Social media and diplomacy
- Climate change and human security
- Terrorism and threats to peace
- Sustainable living and international efforts
- International organizations and the challenge of new isolationism
Submissions could also be in the form of book reviews, comments, and review articles.
If you have any questions please contact:
Dr. Madhumati Deshpande (firstname.lastname@example.org) or email@example.com.
Manuscripts must be formatted according to the journal guidelines and submitted on OJS platform, do visit this link for more details: http://journals.christuniversity.in/index.php/artha/about/submissions
Submission deadline: Submission deadline for this issue is August 31, 2020